Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My New Apartment

Time can get away from us and when we notice it, it is a few years into the future.  That is how I feel about my blog.  When I started this blog, I was in school, but then I graduated, found work and forgot about this blog.

Well, I would like to try to add a post to this blog at least once a week or every two weeks.  That is my goal.

I am going to start off with my new apartment.  I think this is a grand way of starting up my blog again.  You see, when I was in school, I was living in a bachelor apartment.  My living room and bedroom was one room.  Never had anyone over as it was my bedroom.  Coming to this one bedroom has been such a freedom.  I have had my great niece over for a sleep over twice, my great nephew over once (hopefully again), and family & friends over for supper, games or just talking on the balcony.  I love it!

I have ideas and projects for my apartment.  They will not be done tomorrow, as I am going to enjoy the journey of making my apartment my home.  I do not want a house, too big for one person.  This apartment is just right for me!  With all this said, let me show you some of my apartment and balcony.

Dining Table

TV Set

Bedroom

My Balcony with lattice.  I trimmed down the lattice 2 sections.

My flowers

My flowers again

My swivel loveseat for balcony



No comments:

Post a Comment